Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Emma Watson Vamps Up For Vogue!!!


Damn girl, you fine!!!!!

Harry Potter alum, Emma Watson, is trying to shed her image as the bookworm witch for something a little more adult these days, and we can't say it doesn't suit her!!!

Doing a glammed-up shoot for Vogue, she recently had this to say about her Harry Potter role as Hermione, and her education to date:
 "Hermione is so close to who I am as a person that I've never really had to research a role," she told the magazine, saying taking on new roles is "literally rediscovering what it means to be an actress." 
"I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I've been fighting so hard to have an education. It's been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros' pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult."
We look forward to seeing what Emma has up her acting sleeve in the future!!! Check out another pic from her Vogue shoot, after the jump!!!

(Images via The Fix)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment