Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kim Cattrall Doesn't Think Sex & The City 3 Will Happen!!!


And that may be a god thing......

Oh don't get us wrong, we LOVE the show, and although the movies were fun, they just kinda seemed to be repeating old storylines for the sake of more bucks.

Well, in saying that, Kim Cattrall, who played PR vixen Samantha Jones in the show, has recently stated in an interview about her concerns as to whether or not a third movie will ever happen:
"I don't know if it will happen. I really, really have no idea. I love playing Samantha Jones. I would love playing Samantha Jones again, but I don't know if I will. Originally I was asked to do the movie with no script, no start date, and a very paltry sum. I thought the three of us should fight for a piece of what we created and that was my reluctance. The four of us were not set for life. We were on cable TV and we were not making nearly what our counterparts in television were making. I thought we were working damn hard and it was the time to negotiate that."
Fair enough too!!!

Although we will forever miss the awesome-foursome of NYC, we will be happy knowing that the last movie was their final and forever send-off.

(Image via CTCMR)

No comments:

Post a Comment