Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lady Gaga Talks Born This Way Tour!!!


Fresh from her Monster Ball Tour, Lady Gaga is already contemplating going back on tour again..... SHE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY!!!

She recently had this to say about touring again in 2012:
“I do have plans, it will be at the top of next year but I have to begin rehearsing by the end of this year. That's what I do. It's time for another marathon. If you're running a marathon, and you're about to cross the finish line, you don't stop and say, 'Oh, once I cross it, it's over.' You run as fast as you can to get there as quickly as you can. So I guess, for me, it's about how many marathons can I run? How many dreams can I make true? Now, not for me, but for my fans.”
Girlfriends got some stamina, that's all we're saying!!!

If you've even seen a snippet from her last tour, you'll know that Mother Monster doesn't do half-arsed anything, this will be EPIC!!!!

(Image via Bellasugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment