Monday, June 13, 2011

Nick Jonas On Playing Link Larkin In Hairspray!!!


And we think he'll do a pretty good job too!!!

Jonas Brothers youngest sibling, Nick Jonas, is set to play the character of Link Larkin in this US Summers run of Hairspray, made famous by Zac Efron in the movie of the same title.

The actor/singer had this to say about his new Broadway endeavour:
"I'm really excited about doing 'Hairspray.' When they approached me about it, I was really blessed ’cause I knew the cast would be amazing. And when I finally saw it, I was really thrilled… It's a great role and I got to get my dance on a little bit, so I'm going to figure that out. I did some salsa dancing; just went out and did some salsa dancing, which was a really fun experience and, I think, kind of got me moving a little bit. So I'm feeling a bit more comfortable than I did before and I'm excited to get out there and do the whole Link Larkin thing."
Sounds good to us, wish we could go see him do his thang!!! I'm sure Delta will, WOOF!!!

(Image via Teen)

1 comment:

  1. BUENO VI LA PELÍCULA Y LA OBRA DE HAIRSPRAY PELI:ZAC EFRON Y ME GUSTO ,PERO NO ESTUBO MUY BIEN OBRA:NICK JONAS ,BUENO NICK HACE MUCHO QUE EL ESTA EN EL MUNDO DEL TEATRO Y NICK INTERPRETO CORRECTAMENTE A LINK Y APROBÓ SU MAYOR RETO QUE ES BAILAR Y A PESAR DE QUE NICK NO ES BUEN BAILARIN LE FUE SUPER BIEN YO SOY VALE JONAS PERO POR RAZONES LE PONDRÉ ANONIMO

    ReplyDelete