Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian Is NOT Pregnant; Shotgun Wedding Her Big-Highly-Photographed-And-Publicised Arse!!!


The rumour mill, meaning the US tabloids, have stated that the quickie engagement between Kim Kardashian and fiance Kris Humphries is due to a bun in her oven!!!!

Kim has laughed off those rumours of late, stating:
"This is crazy! I am NOT pregnant! Magazines can be so tricky with their wording! The inside states that one day I want a baby! But I’m not pregnant!I can foresee lots of crazy, made up stories coming out in the near future and I certainly don’t have time to shut down every rumor. But believe that if you hear it from me, it will be true. Otherwise, don’t always believe what you read, dolls."
Phew!!! I don't know about you but I reckon she dodged a bullet with that one....

Anyway, now that these two are no longer with-child, they can relax and take their time planning this wedding..... Which probably means they'll be getting married in a matter of weeks!!!!

(Image via Blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment