Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chris Colfer Is An Author Too: Signs A Two-Book Deal!!!


We'd be jumping with Glee too..... see what we did there???

Glee's Chris Colfer has just signed a book deal with Little Brown Books For Young Readers, for not one but TWO books!!!

The first one is said to be an action/adventure with a fairytale feel, whilst the second one is being kept quiet from the media....... Hmmmmm interesting.

Chris had this to say about the new books:
“When I was ten years old, I promised myself that if I ever had the opportunity to write this book, I would jump at the chance. This book has been at the core of my imagination for a long time and I’m excited and nervous to share it.”
Awww we're so happy for him. Can't wait to read them!!! Maybe the second one will be about a gorgeous black and white dog called Sookie!!!!! What!! A girl can dream..... lol

(Image via Con Mania)

No comments:

Post a Comment