Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lady Gaga Called Anna Wintour A BITCH..... Bahahahahaha!!!!!!


Oh we find this hilarious!!!! But mostly cos it could happen to anyone lol.

Lady Gaga has fessed up to calling the Vogue and fashion world queen, Anna Wintour, a bitch after she congratulated Gaga for her award win at the CFDA Fashion Awards Show.

She told the audience that night:
"I can't believe I'm allowed in here. As an anecdote I thought I might tell this story, I wasn't sure. But when I was told I won this award, Anna Wintour sent me a text message. She text messages. So she sent me a text message, and it said, 'We're so excited to tell you you won the CFDA fashion icon award. And I actually thought it was Anna Treblin, who was one of my very close friends and [my stylist] Nicola's assistant, who I go out and have drinks with all the time. So I have a couple Anna's in my phone, so my reply was, 'Yes, bitch, we did it.' So quite quickly I got a reply that said, 'How lovely, and we will all be waiting to see what you will wear.' And then I thought, 'Well won't you be helping me choose what I will wear?' And then I said, 'Oh! it's Anna Wintour.'"
Bahaha funny stuff!!! Hopefully Ms Wintour could see the funny side, cos you don't wanna cross that bitch!!!

(Image via Ace Showbiz)

No comments:

Post a Comment